Saturday, September 30, 2017

Welcome To The Saturday View

Today I am sharing a snapshot from our visit today to one of my favorite places. The Cape May County Zoo in Cape May Courthouse New Jersey. I have written about it in previous posts and I just cannot say enough good about the place. First of all it offers free admission, though they do appreciate donations. And we always throw some money in the bucket. And second it's a really nice zoo. It's big and offers a wide variety of exhibits. And there always seems to be improvements being made.

While walking through the zoo today we saw this.

Click For Full Size Image

He was noisy and he certainly was not shy. And he seems to be molting too.

This is a quick one but I must go for now. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment