Friday, September 29, 2017

Welcome To The Friday View

Today's photo is a back up. Meaning I originally intended to share something else but decided not to. I wanted to share an image of the Moon that I made last night but after taking a good look at it I just didn't like it. So instead I dug into my recent work and found this one from last weekend in the Cafe.

I am not completely satisfied with this one either. There is a little blur. But I think the composition more than makes up for it.

Click For Full Size Image

Technical Info

- Canon EOS 80D
- Canon EFS-IS 55-250mm Lens at 163mm
- Shutter Priority
- Aperture F5.60
- Shutter Speed 1/1000 Second
- ISO (Film Speed) 100
- Center Weighted Average Metering

And that will do it for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment