Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Welcome To The Tuesday View

Today we step away from our Lancaster trip and head back home and into the Cafe. While sprucing up on Sunday I came across some cool subjects. What makes them cool is that they are every day sites that are interesting when you take a closer look. To me at least.

On Sunday I shared a woodpecker feather and today I am sharing another close up view. This time it's a fallen leaf from our weeping willow tree. Our weeping willow is one of the first things that drew my attention to what has become our beautiful back yard. Actually it was the tree and it's colorful leaves that coated the grass when we first stepped foot here in the Fall. 

For some reason the leaf displayed in today's photo stands out to me.

Click For Full Size Image

Technical Info

- Canon EOS 80D
- Sigma DC 18-250mm Lens at 73mm
- Aperture Priority
- Aperture F9
- Shutter Speed 1/60 Second
- ISO (Film Speed) 100
- Center Weighted Average Metering

Here is the "Before" image.

Click For Full Size Image

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Monday September 11, 2017

That will do it for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment