Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Welcome To The Wednesday View

As I was in our back yard this afternoon filling up the feeders at the Cafe I noticed how our rose bush has bloomed. It has several flowers and seems to be doing very well. I was slightly concerned with it's location when I first planted it but it was the best place I could find so I went with it. And it's turned out to be the perfect spot. Today I would like to share one of the flowers bathed in afternoon rain.

Click For Full Size Image

Technical Info

- Canon EOS 80D
- Sigma DC 18-250mm Lens at 87mm
- Aperture Priority
- Aperture F6.30
- Shutter Speed 1/50 Second
- ISO (Film Speed) 400
- Center Weighted Average Metering

Here is the "Before" image.

Click For Full Size Image

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Tuesday September 12, 2017

That's all for now. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment