Friday, September 8, 2017

Welcome To The Friday View

On Monday morning as I was enjoying the break in the bad weather we had all weekend I had some company. Our dog Schnitzel joined me to get some fresh air and some rare sunshine. Schnitzel is a very difficult subject when it comes to being photographed. He literally hates it and will not cooperate. So when I was able to get this shot I knew I had to share it.

Click For Full Size Image

Technical Info

- Canon EOS 80D
- Sigma DC 8-250mm Lens at 22mm
- Program Mode
- Aperture F4.50
- Shutter Speed 1/50 Second
- ISO (Film Speed) 800
- Center Weighted Average Metering

Here is the "Before" image.

Click For Full Size Image

And now...

Yesterday's View...


Thursday September 7, 2017

That's all for now. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. He's so cute. He has to be trained to pose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! There is no training him in that department. But every once in a while I get a lucky shot like this one.

      Delete
  2. Good shot and he is such a cutie

    ReplyDelete