Monday, September 18, 2017

Welcome To The Monday View

Today's photo is the result of a mistake. Well not really but yes it is. Makes sense right? Let me clear this up.

I was out shooting our back yard this afternoon trying to capture some more colors of the impending Autumn season that is headed our way. At one point I decided it would be nice to capture a turning leaf before it falls off it's tree. I figured it would be a nice contrast to the many shots I have shared of leaves on our lawn. So I stood under one of our dogwoods, aimed upward at a leaf and after one shot decided I couldn't get anything good without a tripod. I then went about photographing other scenery. Fast forward to the editing stage and to my delight that one single frame turned out pretty good.

So there you have it. Never count any shot out until you take a good look at it. And speaking of looking at it here is the completed photo.

Click For Full Size Image

Technical Info

- Canon EOS 80D
- Sigma DC 18-250mm Lens at 106mm
- Aperture Priority
- Aperture F7.10
- Shutter Speed 1/125 Second
- ISO (Film Speed) 320
- Center Weighted Average Metering

Here is the "Before" image.

Click For Full Size Image

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Sunday September 17, 2017

That's all for today friends. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. I like this a lot. The contrast with the green leaves is great!

    ReplyDelete