Thursday, September 15, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - September 15, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

Today I am continuing with our "trip within a trip" to Cocoa Beach. As you can imagine Florida in early September is rather warm. And while at the beach I found the perfect place to escape the sun. Under the Cocoa Beach Pier.



As for the black and white, it just felt right.

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Wednesday September 14, 2016

And that will do it for now my friends. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. It looks as if the water is really deep there. I like this picture a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy! It's not too deep but I wasn't walking out into it. You can't see it from this view but there was a lot of people on beach chairs behind me.

      Delete