Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - September 20, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

Continuing with my snapshots we now move along to the town of Springfield at Universal Studios Florida and see what The Simpsons are up to. Well okay, I didn't really meet The Simpsons but I did get to stroll through their neighborhood.

Let's see what's happening at Moe's Tavern.





And maybe stop by Krusty Burger for a bite to eat.




How about a donut?



Hey, let's suck down some suds at the Duff Brewery.


There's always room for some exotic food.


And before I go home I should stop by the local convenience store for some odds and ends.


Look at what I saw on my drive home. Those kids look dangerous!


How's that for a virtual tour?

And now...

Yesterday's View...

,
Monday September 19, 2016







Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


2 comments:

  1. I'm loving this tour you are giving us. I'd really like to visit Springfield. Uh... what state did you say that was in? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess the secret has been revealed. Springfield is in Florida :)

      Delete