Thursday, September 8, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - September 8, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

While vacationing here in Orlando Kim and I thought it would be nice to take an hour drive to see sunny Cocoa Beach Florida. Naturally I got lots of great shots of the beach but I am not sharing one of those with you today. Unknown to either of us when we set out for the day was the fact that there was going to be a rocket launch at Cape Canaveral, which is right next door to Cocoa Beach. You can read about the launch here. Now you know I had to try to shoot it. And while I didn't get the best shots in the world I think this one came out okay.


And now...

Yesterday's View...

Wednesday September 7, 2016

And that's all for today my friends. It's been a long day and I must go for now. But I'll be back real soon and I have lots of cool stuff to show you. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I think this is wonderful. It's a once in a lifetime opportunity and you were certainly in the right place at the right time. The photo is just great.

    ReplyDelete