Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - September 28, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

I am still going through some vacation pics and doing so found this guy that I thought you might like. This was in Cocoa Beach Florida.


I thought this was an unusual looking seagull. Maybe it's a mix? Perhaps part seagull and part pigeon? I don't know but when he walked my way I knew I should grab some shots.

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Tuesday September 27, 2016

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. Cool bird! Great catch on the photo. While I can admire the photos,I am not a 'swamp'fan. Too many creepy crawlies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't he?! It's either a different breed of seagull or a mix I suppose? There was a lot of pigeons there too.

      Delete
  2. That is a strange looking bird. I would have taken shots too.

    ReplyDelete