Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - September 7, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

Today let's step away from the bugs and lizards I have shared for the past two days and look at some scenery instead. This is the main road leading in and out of Lake Louisa State Park.


I was drawn to this spot because of the angle of the road and of course those nice fluffy clouds.

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Tuesday September 6, 2016

That's all for today my friends. Have a great day!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Sorry,though the detail in the shots is fantastic,I am not an insect/bug fan. I do love this road view. It
    is incredible when you see clouds so close it appears you could reach up & grab them Never get tired of that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The bugs can be a bit creepy. I couldn't believe how big some of them were. And the lizards are all over the place.

      Delete