Monday, September 12, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - September 12, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

Last week was a good one my friends. Kim and I had a relaxing trip to Florida and made the most of every minute. And I'll be sharing a lot of it with you in the coming days. But as much fun as our vacation was the drive to and from was also quite enjoyable. Especially the trip home. So for today's photo I would like share a piece of it with you. This is what I call our North Carolina Welcoming Committee.


And let me tell you, for my money North Carolina had the nicest Welcome Center. That is where I shot this.

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Sunday September 11, 2016

And the Day before...

Saturday September 10, 2016

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Love that welcome! What a group!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were great. And I was able to up close without them flying away.

      Delete