Saturday, September 3, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - September 3, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

It's been a long day my friends. I know I say that a lot but today it is especially true. Kim and I are on a trip to Orlando Florida and did the bulk of the driving today. We started out in Roanoke Virginia and traveled 742 Miles (1,194 Kilometers) to our destination. Actually we started our trip from home yesterday in Pennsylvania and drove a total of 1,012 Miles (1,628 Kilometers) in just over 24 Hours. I'm tired!

So for today's photo I am sharing the view I had from the first rest stop off of I-95 just over the Florida State line from Georgia.


And now...

Yesterday's View...

Friday September 2, 2016

And that's all for now. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. The first thing that came to mind when I saw this was...Nature's reflecting pool. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Not bad for the side of the road I guess :)

      Delete