Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - September 21, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

It is often said that getting there is half the fun. And I believe this to be true. That is why Kim and I drove to Florida earlier this month instead of flying. And though it was a long drive I am really glad we did it. But there was one small monkey wrench tossed into the works.

The day we set out on the road happened to be the same day a hurricane decided to travel straight up the I-95 corridor. The route we were supposed to travel. But luckily we had a second option that would only add an hour or so to the trip. So instead of 14 - 15 hours of windshield time we had closer to 16 hours. Not too bad. And doing this we did not see one drop of rain or any wind from the hurricane. Oh we did see rain after entering Florida but it was unrelated. It was however bad rain. Very, very bad rain. But we made it.

For today's photo(s) I am continuing with my snapshots. And the subject is our journey south. These were all taken as we traveled along I-81 and I-77.








Truthfully except for the one with the Welcome to Florida sign I am not sure what state they represent. I mean highway is highway pretty much. But like I said, at least it was a pleasant drive.

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Tuesday September 20, 2016

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Nice pictures. It really is beautiful driving along our highways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know why,but I love the bridge photo with the dark clouds. It gave me a feeling of..intensity...of power.I feel God in the storms.
    ps Kathy & I saw a squirrel the other day & both said "Larry!'. Had a nut in its mouth so not hungry.

    ReplyDelete