Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - September 27, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

Now that I've shared my vacation snapshots with you I would like to go back and show you some of my more serious photos. And what better place to start than the place we visited on our first full day in Florida. Lake Louisa State Park. Who's up for some swamp?


I'm sure there may have been an alligator or two but I didn't see any. But there was a lot of frogs, turtles and a ton of spiders. And lots and lots of lizards.

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Monday September 26, 2016

And that's all for now folks. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That's a great shot. But I wouldn't like all those lizards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy! The lizards are small and quite harmless. In fact they run away if you get near them.

      Delete