Sunday, September 4, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - September 4, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

Today was our first full day here in Florida and as usual Kim and I tried to make the most of it. When most people think about Orlando they think of Disney or Universal and a plethora of other theme parks. And so do I. But wherever I travel I tend to look for something a bit more peaceful and preferably scenic. And today we found just that in Lake Louisa State Park. With the main attraction of course being lake Louisa itself. So for today's photo I thought it proper that I share with you this beautiful view of this beautiful lake.


I created this with seven photos blended in Photoshop. And as nice as it looks you really needed to be there to see it in person. I would love go go back again one day, perhaps in the Winter months, and see it again.

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Saturday September 3, 2016

Oh by the way, as much as I like peace and quiet we will be visiting Universal's theme parks. After all we are in Orlando :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

1 comment: