Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - September 14, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

Continuing with our Florida trip I would like to share a photo from our "trip within a trip". As you know from one of my posts last week Kim and I drove from Orlando out to the coast to Cocoa Beach. It was our first time there and I loved it! Perfect weather and a simply beautiful beach with pristine aqua colored ocean water. And the water was so warm. Of course the sun was very strong and oh so hot but we were prepared and had our beach umbrella and chairs with us. And as I rested in my chair I naturally had my camera with me. Well, three cameras actually. I had my DSLR, one of my film cameras and as always my phone. Today's photo was taken with my DSLR and long lens. When I am at one of our local Jersey Shore beaches I see lots of seagulls. And I saw a lot in Florida too. But up here I never see any of these.


Now I am not sure if pelicans are native to anywhere in the northeast but I do know that I have never seen them. And once again I don't think this is my best attempt but it was the best shot I had. And birds in flight can be tough. At least for me.

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Tuesday September 13, 2016

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Excellent picture. I have never seen a pelican in real life. I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kathy! It was my first time seeing one too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shot! I think I saw a pelican once when I was a child,but it is very rare.

    ReplyDelete