Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - September 13, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

Yesterday I told you that I had a lot to share with you from our trip to Orlando. And boy do I?! And to start off I thought I would show you this view from in front of the building in which our suite was located.


This small man made lake was on the other side of our parking area. You can't see from this shot but there was loads of turtles and frogs. And there was usually a few Herons hanging around too. This is just a sampling of the beautiful landscaping that the resort offered. In case you are interested we were staying at Mystic Dunes Resort. It is located just outside of Orlando in neighboring Celebration Florida. A rather young community at just 22 years old. Celebration is basically a resort town. I am not even sure if there are any permanent residences there. But hey, it has a Wawa! It made us feel right at home.

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Monday September 12, 2016

And that will do it for today my friends. Thanks for stopping by and be sure to come back soon!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment