Thursday, March 15, 2018

Throwback Thursday - 15 March 2018 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today's throwback is from March 15, 2015. It's subject is one of my favorites. Here we see two photos I made at Valley Forge Park.


Click For Full Size Image






Click For Full Size Image

This scene should look familiar though it is from a different perspective than usual. It's "my favorite tree" from the opposite side. I usually shoot it from the cabin side. But I don't think I'll be doing this one again soon. All of that nicely mowed field is now grown in and is pretty tall. But who knows? Maybe I'll give it a try.

Please Click Here to see the original post.

Here is Yesterday's View...

Wednesday March 14, 2018

And that will do it for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...






1 comment:

  1. Somehow the 'mowed'look fits the scene. I've not seen the full grown but I like this photo the way it is.

    ReplyDelete