Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Tuesday View - 27 March 2018 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

As I am sitting here trying to think of something to say about today's photo I am drawing a complete blank. There is nothing special about it except that when I saw it I knew I needed to shoot it. I suppose it's the shadows that got my attention or perhaps the reflection. Mostly though I was having fun and isn't that what it's all about. So enjoy and let me know what you think if you like.

Click For full Size Image

Here is the EXIF data.


And here is Yesterday's View...

Monday March 26, 2018


Monday March 26, 2018
And that's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. It's interesting. Sometimes all that matters is that it's interesting to you. You are the one creating the art and that's important.

    ReplyDelete