Sunday, March 25, 2018

Sunday View - 25 March 2018 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Before I get to today's photo I would like to go on record and say that I never again go on record about this years snowfall. Yesterday I said the snow was done for the season and what does it do today? It snowed. Admittedly it wasn't much to speak of but just the fact that mother nature felt it necessary to throw one more in there is adding insult to injury. Come on Spring where are you?

Now, for today's photo I am sharing another view from our brief visit to "the other side" of Valley Forge yesterday. It's another shot of the dilapidated greenhouse only from a wider angle. I almost decided to do this one in color but just couldn't. Color would have cluttered it and taken away from it in a way. I think the black and white let's you concentrate on the subject without distraction. What do you think?

Click For Full Size Image

Here is the EXIF data.


And here is Yesterday's View...

Saturday March 24, 2018

And that will do it for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment