Monday, March 19, 2018

Monday View - 19 March 2018 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today I am sharing another shot from Peace Valley Park. This time we are shifting back to the bird blind and another one of my up close and personal views. This cardinal would eat and fly away and return again for another bite of food. I was about five feet away from her. It was so cool. I need to build a blind in our backyard.

Click For Full Size Image

The quality is not what I would like it to be but again I did not have a longer lens with me and had to do some cropping. Next time though I'll be more prepared.

Here is the EXIF data.


And here is Yesterday's View...

Sunday March 18, 2018

And that will do it for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. For the first time in many years we have cardinals in our yard. I love seeing them -- one male and one female. I hope they nest and have babies.

    ReplyDelete