Sunday, March 18, 2018

Sunday View - 18 March 2018 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today we continue our photographic visit to Peace Valley Park. Shifting away from wildlife though we take a look at Lake Galena from the point of view of one of the park's boat docks.

Click For Full Size Image

Sometimes I'll look at a RAW image and think that it would be great in black and white. Then there are the images that I plan and shoot for black and white. This is one that I knew right away needed it's color removed.

Here is the EXIF data.



And here is Yesterday's View...

Saturday March 17, 2018

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I agree about the black & white. It would be a good place for doing some thinking....Thanks for shring the woodpecker! Never knew they came in such colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see about three different kinds of woodpecker in our backyard in the Summer. I even see some in the Winter. They say birds are creatures of habit and will go where the food is plentiful so I try to keep the feeders full all year round.

      Delete