Monday, March 12, 2018

Monday View - 12 March 2018 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today was my first work day since we shifted our clocks forward for Daylight Saving Time and losing an hour this past weekend. I usually don't have a problem adjusting but this morning I was kind of tired starting my day. It wasn't too bad though. What I do love about moving the clocks is that we get more daylight in the evening. I am actually able to enjoy the outdoors for a while after work. Today I took advantage of this extra light and took our amaryllis out back to shoot a few photos so I can share it's progress with you. And man did it grow. I haven't measured it but you should get the idea.

Click For Full Size Image

Pay no attention to our lawn. It's brown now but in a few weeks it will start to turn green for the Summer.

Here is a closeup of the flower. It should bloom any day now.

Click For Full Size Image

Here is Yesterday's View...

Sunday March 11, 2018

And I must go for now but I'll be back real soon. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment