Friday, March 23, 2018

Friday View - 23 March 2018 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

To wrap up the work week I am sharing our amaryllis at full bloom. It's about a foot and a half high or so and has four big flowers. I hope the flowers last for a while because once they go it will probably be about a year until we see them again. But it will be worth the wait. This plant never ceases to amaze me. I bought the bulb kit four or five years ago and didn't plant it until about a year later. I never expected it to grow. But I am thankful it did.

Click For full Size Image

Here is the EXIF data.


And here is Yesterday's View...

Thursday March 22, 2018

Thursday March 22, 2018

Thursday March 22, 2018

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments: