Saturday, March 24, 2018

Saturday View - 24 March 2018 Edition

Welcome to The Exploration Photography Daily View

I am going on record and saying that we are done with snow for the season. I mean we have to be right? It's almost April after all. Today's weather was rather nice. It made it into the low 50's and the sun was shining. Most of the snow from last week's storm is gone and the ground is even drying up. Before you know it we will be complaining about the heat.

Today I was able to work in a short trip to Valley Forge and shoot some frames. But this time I went to what I call the "other side" of the park. I have shared photos from there before but not a lot. And though I have previously shared other versions of today's view I think this one is better than all of them.

Click For Full Size Image

I always shoot this in black and white and can't really "see" it any other way. Maybe I will do a color version some day but I don't think so.

Here is the EXIF data.


And here is Yesterday's View...

Friday March 23, 2018

And that will do it for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Love the 'depth'! As for the snow? I can remember one Easter;the outfits included boots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I do think the black and white adds to the depth of the picture. As for snow, let me go on record and say I will never again go on record and say snow is done for the season. It is snowing here now...

      Delete