Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Wednesday View - 14 March 2018 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Having nothing in particular to share today I went through my archives and decided to show you a photo from our November trip to Virginia Beach. This was shot just before sunrise by the water of the Atlantic Ocean.

Click For Full Size Image

Here is the EXIF data.


And here is Yesterday's View...

Tuesday March 13, 2018

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I like this. Loved the space/size play on yesterday's photo.(Is the plant larger than the shed? lol!)Do the seagulls ever hover close to you? As I was walking up Armingo Ave one hovered about (my)head high
    & about 15 inches away from me.For several seconds.Really coolbut doubt he would've stayed for a camera!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The amaryllis is quite tall but not quite as tall as the shed lol :)

      We do see seagulls around our area but not at home. But who knows? They may find out about the Cafe.

      Delete