Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Tuesday View - 13 March 2018 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Yesterday I showed you how tall our amaryllis has grown. But as it's gotten taller one of our orchids has been busy too. The very plant I posted a couple weeks ago has bloomed quite nicely and it still has a lot of buds. Just like the amaryllis I took the orchid outside so I could shoot it in a more natural environment. And just like yesterday there was a breeze in the air making the plant sway a bit. But I was able to get some good shots anyway. Like this one.

Click For Full Size Image

Here is the EXIF data.


And here is Yesterday's View...

Monday March 12, 2018

Monday March 12, 2018

And that will do it for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment