Sunday, March 4, 2018

Sunday View - 4 March 2018 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Hooray for electricity! Yes, our power is back on. It came on around 11 PM last night. The work crews were finally able to remove a downed tree that took out our power and not long after we were back on the grid. I can't complain too much because it was just a little over 24 hours and I know there are others much less fortunate than us who may not see their electric for several days. And I'll say this too; I will be better prepared next time. Oh sure we had candles and flashlights and all of the standard stuff but now I think it's time to purchase a generator. When I took a ride around our neighborhood last night I noticed that about a third of the houses had one. A good tip that outages are likely to last for a while if you ask me. So this week I'll price one out.

For today's photo I am sharing a shot I made at Valley Forge Park yesterday. While snow can be a hassle to deal with it can also be nice to look at. Like in this scene.

Click For Full Size Image

Here is the EXIF data.


I also have a quick video to show you. This is a view of one of the cafe feeders this morning. And it was pretty busy.


And that will do it for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment