Monday, March 5, 2018

Monday View - 5 March 2018 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

As the days get longer I am blessed with more and more sunshine when I get home from work. For a while there I was driving in and coming home in the dark. But now as we approach Spring I don't feel quite as much like a mushroom. A huge benefit is that I get to spend some time outside with my camera. And today I took advantage of it.

Today I share this squirrel with you. I had just thrown some peanuts out and he grabbed one before running up this tree to enjoy it.

Click for Full Size Image

I love how the setting sun shone on him (Or her? I really don't know).

Here is the EXIF data.


And here is Yesterday's View...

Sunday March 4, 2018

And that will do it for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment