Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Welcome To The Daily View

Today's photo is a little good and a little 'eh" in my book. The "eh' side is that I am not completely pleased with the composition. I think it is clear enough and definitely bright enough but the framing is a little off. On the good side I captured my first shot of a Northern Flicker Woodpecker. I see a lot of woodpeckers, mostly Downys but the Northern Flicker is a little more rare. So here you have it. A photo first for me. I hope I have the opportunity for more.

Click For Full Size Image

I believe this is a male. I know the male Downy has a red head so I'm guessing the Flicker does too.

Technical Info

- Canon EOS 80D
- Sigma DC 18-250mm Lens at 183mm
- Shutter Priority
- Aperture F6.30
- Shutter Speed 1/400 Second
- ISO (Film Speed) 800
- Spot Metering

Here is the "Before" image.

Click For Full Size Image

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Monday May 8, 2017

That's all for today my friends. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment