Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Welcome To The Daily View

Wow! It's getting late and here I am just starting today's post. I guess that means it's going to be a quick one huh? Let's get started then.

Today I am sharing a snapshot of Kim's and my view as we ate dinner at one of our favorite places. A restaurant by the name of "The Cock N' Bull" in Peddler's Village in Lahaska Pennsylvania. About 25 Miles from our home.

Click For Full Size Image

As always I am not sharing technical info since this is a snapshot straight out of my camera. In this case my Samsung Galaxy S6.

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Tuesday May 30, 2017

And that's all for now. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Love the restaurant view! The peace & calm just radiate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I shot this we were the only customers there. It was near closing time. We also got to watch a brief lightening storm while eating.

      Delete