Thursday, May 11, 2017

Welcome To The Daily View

Hi there my friends. Today's photo is yet another bird. But this time I am not sure what it is. If you can identify him/her I would appreciate it.

Click For Full Size Image

What I can say about these birds is that they are much more trusting than most. I can get pretty close before they fly off. And even when they do they don't go too far. I guess they have been watching me and know where the food comes from. As you can see they are mostly gray with a black streak over their heads and have black tail feathers.

Technical Info

- Canon EOS 80D
- Sigma DC 18-250mm Lens at 250mm
- Shutter Priority
- Aperture F6.30
- Shutter Speed 1/320 Second
- ISO (Film Speed) 400
- Center Weighted Average Metering

Here is the "Before" image.

Click For Full Size Image

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Wednesday May 10, 2017

That's all for now. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

5 comments:

  1. Birds are really flocking to you! Love their colors. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea what kind of bird this is. I hope you find out. It's pretty. Your bird shots are really good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mystery solved! Kim had identified this as a Gray Catbird.

    ReplyDelete