Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Welcome To The Daily View

Another day another bird. I seem to be on a theme lately but I just can't help it. I told you Friday that when I have had a stressful day that I love nothing more than relaxing in our garden and being with nature. And around here that means lots and lots of birds. Today I am sharing this Grackle that was having a snack at one of our suet feeders.

Click For Full Size Image

Technical Info

- Canon EOS 80D
- Sigma DC 18-250mm Lens at 250mm
- Aperture Priority
- Aperture F8.0
- Shutter Speed 1/60 Second
- ISO (Film Speed) 400
- Center Weighted Average Metering

Here is the "Before" image.

Click For Full Size Image

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Monday May 15, 2017

And that's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment