Thursday, May 18, 2017

Welcome To The Daily View

We have a few feeders located in different areas of the new Cafe here and more on the way. One though is very close to the house. So close that I really haven't seen a lot of birds using it. Oh the suet I fill it with disappears but not usually when I am around. Except just recently that is now that we are seeing a lot of Gray Cat Birds. I can't recall ever seeing these birds before. Not at the old cafe and not at my home before that. But we sure have them now. And they seem to be a little braver than other breeds.

This guy (or girl?) was about five feet away from me when I shot this.

Click For Full size Image

Technical Info

- Canon EOS 80D
- Sigma DC 18-250mm Lens at 250mm
- Shutter Priority
- Aperture F6.30
- Shutter Speed 1/500 Second
- ISO (Film Speed) 320
- Center Weighted Average Metering

Here is the "Before" image.

Click For Full Size Image

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Wednesday May 17, 2017

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment