Friday, May 12, 2017

Welcome To The Daily View

It seems that my string of bird photos is going to continue at least one more day here at the blog.

Ever have one of those days? Of course you have. And I had one today. So to decompress after work I grabbed my camera and spent some time in the sanctuary that is our back yard and relaxed among the sounds of many different birds chirping away. And I even managed to snap off about 160 or so frames. 

Being a cloudy afternoon it was a little on the darker side today. As such I had to adjust and use a higher film speed and a bit slower shutter speed than I like to use when shooting wildlife. But I made do. Oh there a lot of tweaking to be done but I think today's photo is pretty good. It's not a masterpiece but I like it. I hope you do too.

Click For Full Size Image

A female Downy Woodpecker enjoying a quick meal at the Cafe.

Technical Info

- Canon EOS 80D
- Sigma DC 18-250mm lens at 61mm
- Shutter Priority
- Aperture F5.0
- Shutter Speed 1/400 Second
- ISO (Film Speed) 800
- Center Weighted Average Metering

Here is the "Before"image.

Click For Full Size Image

A little dark huh? When I look at this RAW image I don't feel bad about the final version.

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Thursday May 11, 2017

And there you have it. That's all for now but I'll be back real soon.

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment