Saturday, May 13, 2017

Welcome To The Daily View

After several days of birds I thought I would switch it up a little and share something different today. And even with all of the rain we are getting this actually is from today. Check out this very persistent squirrel.

Click For Full Size Image

They say it's the early bird that catches the worm. In this case I suppose it's the wet squirrel that catches the peanut? He must have been hungry because I was able to get pretty close. Either that or he is beginning to trust me.

Technical Info

- Canon EOS 80D
- Sigma DC 18-250mm Lens at 250mm
- Manual Control
- Aperture F7.10
- Shutter Speed 1/40 Second
- ISO (Film Speed) 640
- Center Weighted Average Metering

Here is the "Before" image.

Click For Full Size Image

It was kind of a dark day with lots of clouds (and rain) so once again I had to do a bit of adjusting to brighten things up.

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Friday May 12, 2017

I must go for now folks. But I'll be back real soon.

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment