Saturday, May 20, 2017

Welcome To The Daily View

Kim and I have been in our new house for just over four months now. And we are still learning about the area even though we used to live four short miles away. Today for the first time we attended "West Norriton Day". I guess it's really just a day to celebrate the town we live in. Kind of a hometown pride thing that most towns have throughout the country. And like many of those similar celebrations the day ended with a rather nice fireworks show.  But what was really cool was that we were able to view it from the comfort of our own back yard. It was like a front row seat. I guess that's because it took place just a quarter mile away.

Today's photo of course is my attempt to capture some of the show with my camera. In this case my phone.

Click For Full Size Image

Don't mind the power line in the shot. Hey, I said our view was front row. Not perfect :)

Being a "snapshot" I don't think it's necessary to share technical info. I will tell you however that I was using my Samsung Galaxy S6.

I did also shoot some video. It's not bad. I learned a lot about the view though and think the next time will be a lot better.


And now...

Yesterday's View...

Friday May 19, 2017

That's all for now. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Wow that's nice. I guess you know what Fourth of July is going to look like. You take much better shots of fireworks than I do. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy! Fireworks can be difficult. Fortunately my phone has a Manual setting that lets me adjust for such situations. I hope all of the fireworks shows around here afford me the same view :)

      Delete