Thursday, May 4, 2017

Welcome To The Daily View

I am told we are going to get a good amount of rain over the next day or two. So when I got home this afternoon I figured I better get out there and mow our yard so the  grass doesn't get out of control when the weather turns dry. And when I was out there I saw this really nice view of one of our dogwood trees and promptly grabbed my camera so I could share it with you.

Click For Full Size Image

Technical Info

- Canon EOS 80D
- Sigma DC 18-250mm Lens at 31mm
- Aperture Priority
- Aperture F7.10
- Shutter Speed 1/200 Second
- ISO (Film Speed) 200
- Center Weighted Average Metering

Here is the "Before" image.

Click For Full Size Image

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Wednesday May 3, 2017

That's all for now my friends. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments: