Monday, May 8, 2017

Welcome To The Daily View

I was struggling tonight as to what I was going to share with you. Then I happened to look out of our bedroom window. I gazed into the sky and saw a wonderfully clear view of the Moon. And I wasted no time grabbing my camera and tripod and ran outside only to find clouds taking over he sky. But I set up anyway and shot what I could. And I got some good stuff!

Click For Full Size Image

This is a step away from my normal Moon shots but I think it's actually a refreshing change.

Technical info

- Canon EOS 80D
- Sigma DC 18-250mm Lens at 250mm
- Manual Control
- Aperture F14
- Shutter Speed 1/40 Second
- ISO (Film Speed) 500
- Spot Metering

Here is the "Before' image.

Click For Full Size Image

I also shot a quick video showing the clouds crossing in front of the Moon.



And now...

Yesterday's View...

Sunday May 7, 2017

And that will do it for today folks. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. I like this picture of the moon. And the video was fun to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love when the clouds are wispy over the moon! For you to capture that is incredible. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete