Monday, May 22, 2017

Welcome To The Daily View

Like most of the month today was another rainy day. And I think tomorrow is going to offer more of the same. But rather than let all of this dampness bring me down I am taking advantage of the situation and recording the natural beauty that rain can provide. Today I would like to share a piece of what I came up with.

Click For Full Size Image

I usually try to keep a natural look in this type of shot but I kind of like it with the contrast kicked up.

Technical Info

- Canon EOS 80D
- Sigma DC 18-250mm Lens at 250mm
- Manual Control
- Aperture F8
- Shutter Speed 1/40 Second
- ISO (Film Speed) 400
- Center Weighted Average Metering

Here is the "Before" image.

Click For Full Size Image

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Sunday May 21, 2017

And that will do it for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment