Sunday, May 7, 2017

Welcome To The Daily View

It's been a while but today I was up and out early to do some shooting at our local park. Actually it was no big deal because I am always up early and the park is at the end of our street. But it was chilly so that has to count for something, right?

I drive past this park every day on my way to work and often wish I had the time to photograph it. So today I took advantage of the weekend and did just that. Here is a view from under the cover of some trees looking out over the field.

Click For Full Size Image

Technical Info

- Canon EOS 80D
- Sigma DC 18-250mm lens at 18mm
- Aperture Priority
- Aperture F20
- Shutter Speed 1/25 Second
- ISO (Film Speed) 200
- Center Weighted Average Metering

Here is the "Before" image.

Click For Full Size Image

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Saturday May 6, 2017

That's all for now. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment