Monday, May 29, 2017

Welcome To The Daily View

Well folks we are back from our long weekend. It was short but a nice change of pace. And though it was really cloudy and did rain a bit it didn't really affect us that much. 

If I didn't mention it already Kim and I spent the weekend in Atlantic City. And as usual we stayed at our favorite place, The Flagship Resort. We had a 14th floor suite with a pretty nice ocean view. So when you add it up you can pretty much bet I was going to try to shoot a nice sunrise.

Nope! As it turned out our view was just a touch too far southwest. I could see some of the early red sky but the sun itself was just out of reach. Sure I could have gone outside and grabbed a great shot except for the fact I woke up too late. So doing the best I could under the circumstances I grabbed today's photo.

Click For Full Size Image

Not a sunrise but I do like the way the light fades.

Technical Info

- Canon EOS 80D
- Sigma DC 18-250mm Lens at 18mm
- Aperture Priority
- Aperture F16
- Shutter Speed 1/250 Second
- ISO (Film Speed) 100
- Center Weighted Average Metering

Here is the "Before" image.

Click For Full Size Image

And that will do it for today. But I'll be back with more (a lot more) from our AC trip in the next few posts. So please be sure to check it out.

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you about the light fading. Kinda like the impact of all that water with the distance...okay I LOVED the squirrel the other day! What a ham!

    ReplyDelete