Sunday, March 5, 2017

Welcome To The Daily View

Today may have been frigid and Wintry but we still got a pretty good crowd at the Cafe. It was a true melting pot of many birds of many different feathers. And for the first time I was able to photograph a Woodpecker.

Click For Full Size Image

This is a male Downy Woodpecker. He is one of two that I spotted at one of our feeders. The suet that he is enjoying is a woodpecker blend. I guess at least some things work as advertised. I didn't want to get too close and scare him off. Next time though I'll try to set up a bit closer and shoot remotely. Still I don't think this is a bad effort.

Technical Info

- Canon 80D
- Sigma DC 18-250mm Lens at 250mm
- Shutter Priority
- Aperture F6.30
- ISO (Film Speed) 800
- Center Weighted Average Metering

Cropping and color adjustment was completed in Photoshop.

Here is the "Before" image.

Click For Full Size Image

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Saturday March 4, 2017

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment