Thursday, March 23, 2017

Welcome To The Daily View

During my daily morning routine of filling the cafe feeders and just checking things out in our back yard I saw another sunrise that I just had to shoot. But I was also feeling a little creative. So taking a risk of today's photo turning out just a bit too different I processed it in HDR using Photomatix. Basically it blends three or more frames that were shot at different levels of brightness to give a somewhat unique result. I tried not to go overboard. What do you think?

Click For Full Size Image

I also did some touch-up in Photoshop.

I am forgoing the technical info and "Before" image today since this was made with different frames at different settings. I don't do a lot of HDR but once in a while I like to play around with it.

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Wednesday March 22, 2017

That's all for now. Thanks for stopping by!

Until  next time...

1 comment: