Thursday, March 2, 2017

Welcome To The Daily View

Looking over our house plants I see that most of them are really starting to show signs of Spring. There is a joke in our home that I have a collection of weeds. I guess it's because I refuse to give up on any plant that has at least a little green left in it. And as you can see it has paid off.

Click For Full Size Image

This is our gerbera daisy. It's probably been eight or ten months since I saw a flower but here we have what will soon be a full size flower. I am very glad that I stuck with it.


Technical Info

- Canon 80D
- Sigma DC 18-250mm Lens at 250mm
- Aperture Priority
- Aperture F22
- Shutter Speed 3 Seconds
- ISO (Film Speed) 200
- Spot Metering

Cropping and color adjustments made in Photoshop.

Here is the "Before" image.

Click For Full Size Image

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Wednesday March 1, 2017

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I never have any luck with Gerbera Daisies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the first one I have ever had so I guess I'm doing okay with it. I think there is a daisy in our front garden. I haven't seen it at bloom yet so we will see in the Spring. Being in a new house there is so much I just don't know about the grounds yet. It's sort of a cool mystery :)

      Delete