Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Welcome To The Daily View

Today I am posting yet another flower photo. And there is no doubt about what kind it is this time.

Click For Full Size Image

One of my favorites. And what a wonderful display. It makes me look forward to when our large orchid blooms. And it won't be long.

Cropping and color adjustments were standard and completed in Photoshop.

Technical Info

- Canon EOS 80D
- Sigma DC 18-250mm Lens at 51mm
- Aperture Priority
- Aperture F10
- Shutter Speed 1/13 Second
- ISO (Film Speed) 400
- Center Weighted Average Metering

Here is the "Before" image.

Click For Full Size Image

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Monday March 27, 2017

And that's a wrap my friends. But I'll be back real soon. I hope you will be too.

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment