Saturday, March 18, 2017

Welcome To The Daily View

Today I am sharing a photo that I made during our overnight trip to Atlantic City New Jersey. This is where private boats dock at Gardner's Basin just off the Absecon Inlet. You can see the Atlantic City Aquarium in the background. Looking kind of lonely isn't it?

Click For Full Size Image

Technical Info

- Canon EOS 80D
- Sigma DC 18-250mm Lens at 18mm
- Aperture Priority
- Aperture F18
- Shutter Speed 1/40 Second
- ISO (Film Speed) 200
- Center Weighted Average Metering

I didn't do any cropping but did make some color adjustments in Photoshop. I also brightened it up a bit.

Here is the "Before"image.

Click For Full Size Image
And now...

Yesterday's View...

Friday March 17, 2017

Thanks for stopping by my friends! I hope to see you again here at the blog.

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Lonely ...& kind of desolate. Loved the squirrel though! He had a feast with those peanuts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is. But hopefully it will be buzzing along as soon as spring has sprung :)

      Delete