Thursday, March 16, 2017

Welcome To The Daily View

This morning as I stepped into our backyard I was greeted by the most wonderful sunrise I have seen in a while. Now that the day is almost done and the sun has set in these parts I thought I'd share it with you.

Click For Full Size Image

Technical Info

- Canon EOS 80D
- Sigma DC 18-250mm Lens at 18mm
- Aperture Priority
- Aperture F20
- Shutter Speed 1/25 Second
- ISO (Film Speed) 200
- Multi Segment Metering

No cropping was done but I did adjust the colors and brightness.

Here is the "Before" image.

Click For Full Size Image

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Wednesday March 15, 2017

Have a great day my friends. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Especially the sun's rays. I get it about the jays. Isn't it interesting how much difference a few miles can make?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I guess it's all the trees we have now.

    ReplyDelete