Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Welcome To The Daily View

I told you before that we get a wide variety of wildlife here at the New Cafe. Especially birds. We get lots of cardinals and bluejays and of course finches along with many others that I recognize. Today however I came across a feather that once belonged to a bird that I don't think I've seen. I say this because of it's colors. So if any of you know what bird this came from I would greatly appreciate it if you would let me know. Thanks!

Click For Full Size Image

Maybe a woodpecker? I have heard them but haven't seen them.

Technical Info

- Canon 80D
- Sigma DC 18-250mm Lens at 106mm
- Aperture Priority
- Aperture F18
- Shutter Speed 1/2 Second
- ISO (Film Speed) 200
- Center Weighted Average Metering

Post processing was done in Photoshop.

Here is the "Before" image.

Click For Full Size Image

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Tuesday February 28, 2017

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure,but aren't Orioles yellow & black?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe they are. At least some. I have seen orange and black orioles too.

      Delete